As a language teacher, wouldn’t it be nice to be better able to organize your work and save time, to have all your favourite learning activity resources at your fingertips, and to have easy, barrier-free communication with colleagues, team teachers and peers around the globe?
MyLAMPA - Teachers Together...
It's a very powerful lesson planner
It's a personal activity resource library
It's peer-to-peer networking for teachers
It saves teachers time
It helps teachers teach better
It helps teachers organize themselves
It gives teachers confidence
It gives teachers support and mentoring
It's flexible for any teaching context
It's FREE... In fact, you can earn money using it.
MyLAMPA has features for language teachers:
- Peer-to-peer networking for mentoring and support
- A powerful electronic language lesson planner
- An activity writer/planner
- Learning activity storage, sharing, indexing and retrieval
- User-generated-content learning activity resource library
- Team teaching and communication tool
- Lesson tracking and history
- Colour-coded timetable
- Attendance register
- Vocabulary tracking for language classes or learners
- Homework tracking
- Notes and reminders
Questions? See our FAQ section!
Aside from being able to access MyLAMPA’s powerful, intuitive and timesaving tools for free and expanding your professional networks, MyLAMPA can supplement your regular income (See Peer-to-Peer Partnering to find out how).